Information pursuant to art. 13 European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
pursuant to art. 13 of the European Reg. (EU) 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which DAG Srl will come into possession at the time of your registration on the website and through your order, we inform you of as follows.
1. Purpose of data processing
The processing is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the activities strictly connected to the management of your order, as well as for all legal purposes, including in particular tax and accounting ones.
Furthermore, upon your express consent pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter A of the GDPR we will use your data for commercial purposes as well as your e-mail address to send you our personalized newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. Unsubscribing is possible at any time via a link at the bottom of each newsletter.
2. Methods of data processing
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer and telematic archives (including portable devices) always in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above. The treatment is carried out by the owner and / or by the persons in charge of the treatment.
3. Data transfer
The provision of your personal data is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1.
4. Refusal to provide data
Any refusal by the interested party to communicate personal data in the case referred to in point 3 makes it impossible to carry out the activities referred to in point 1.
5.Conservation and communication of data
Your personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided for by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants, accountants, law firms and third parties who provide services to the Company under a contract or who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
6.Profiling and dissemination of data
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
7. Rights of the interested party
The Regulation confers on the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including those of:
- access your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain - in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data . The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).
On our website we use so-called cookies to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it in order to optimize our offer. These allow us to automatically recognize who has already visited our website.
If personal data is also processed for technically necessary cookies, this processing is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter F of the GDPR. Being able to operate our website without any problems must be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned directive. Technically unnecessary cookies will only be activated with the user's express consent.
Cookies are small files that the user's browser automatically creates and that remain stored on your device when you visit our website. Cookies do not harm your device.
Information is stored in the cookie in connection with the specific terminal used but this does not mean that in this way we will be aware of its identity.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a warning is always displayed before a new cookie is deposited. However, completely disabling cookies may mean that you will no longer be able to use all the features of our website.
9. Data Controller
The data controller is DAG Srl, Via Di Vittorio, 29/31, 733010 - Surbo (Lecce) - ITALY