Shock absorber removal equipment - 2 Pistons
Shock absorber removal equipment - 2 Pistons FG 750/2P.
FG 750/2P is a top-of-the-line shock absorber removal equipment with 2 Pistons, designed to make the removal process easier and more efficient than ever before.
With a powerful 2.4 ton capacity at 10 bar pressure and 1.9 ton capacity at 8 bar pressure, this equipment can handle even the toughest of shocks with ease. And with a spring compression stroke of 300mm, you'll be able to remove shocks quickly and efficiently, getting your vehicle back on the road in no time.
It has 2 self-centering arms that ensure optimal and centered positioning of the shock absorber, in safety. Thanks to this feature, it is possible to carry out precision work with a single machine and no brackets and other specific accessories are required for the maintenance of different vehicles.
Our shock absorber removal equipment is built to last, with high-quality materials and precision engineering that ensures reliable performance every time. This equipment is a must-have for any garage or workshop.
- More safety: with a boxed steel structure and an anti-overturning machine base;
- More reliability: the jaws are equipped with a deep recess to ensure a total grip of the spring without risks of any kind for the user;
- Faster: the special self-centering system allows you to position the arms quickly and with one hand;
- More accurancy: the lower support base, obtained in rubbery material, is equipped with a handwheel locking and allows precise positioning of the shock absorber;
- More useful: the pneumatic system fitted to the Shock Absorber Removal prevents air leaks both during use and at rest.
- Power: 2.4 ton (10 bar) - 1.9 ton (8 bar);
- Spring compression stroke: 300mm.
H 1340 x l 500/550 x d 580/500.
Look at video (available with display only in FG 752 versions 1 or 2 pistons)